Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What this is all about

This blog is basically a place where you can come and learn about physics. I will do problems from as many topics across the discipline as I have experience in, as best as I am able. I will try to do a broad difficulty range from high school, undergraduate, to graduate level. I will pull these problems from a variety of sources at my disposal, or I'll just make them up if I think of something interesting. I will generally try to avoid problems from common texts (Griffiths, etc.) because these sorts of problems are addressed all the time in other venues, but may look at problems from more non-standard texts.

Feel free to submit problems to me that you think are interesting and educational. I can't guarantee I will do all of them, but if it seems worthwhile, I will look at it.

I am not here to do your homework. If you are having problems in a course, then you should consult your professor or your TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment